• Complies with FIA (FIA: 8856-2000) and SFI (SFI: 3.3) homologation standards
• Main upper chassis constructed from supple, lightweight kangaroo leather for exceptional levels of comfort and durability.
• Alpinestars foot counter features multi-compound construction and ergonomic Polypropylene heel counter, which provides support, protection and stability plus integrated PU fireproof heel for comfort.
• Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole enhance comfort while driving and walking.
• All graphic elements are printed for improved weight-saving.
• Extensive perforation zones on lateral and medial sides, tongue and collar for improved ventilation and breathability and comfort.
• Tubular lining construction in Nomex® material for excellent levels of heat-resistant, weight-saving and reduced seams to improve all round comfort.
• Tongue padding made in double layer CarbonX® fabric for additional flame-retardant properties, plus reduced weight.
• Collar padding constructed from Nitrile Rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
• Alpinestars exclusive lightweight rubber compound sole with special line textured grip and improved pedal feel in race conditions.
• FIA /Alpinestars label on the tongue made from fireproof TPR.