Impact Super Charger - Side Air
The Super Charger Side Air offers many of the popular features and benefits of our Top Air version except with a side inlet for racers looking for the fresh air port to be directed onto their face or are limited by the overhead chassis clearance. Designed with an oversized wrap-angle eye port, the Super Charger Side Air offers a panoramic field of vision and features a heavy-duty 1/8” polycarbonate shield available in a variety of anti-fog and tinted options.
Featuring Impact’s exclusive “Intelligent Gray Matter” (a single-piece, variable-density inner liner) upholstered in fire-retardant soft-knit Nomex®, the Impact Super Charger Side Air also includes removable cheek pads. Optionally available cheek pads are available in a variety of thicknesses and configurations to provide a custom fit.
- MADE IN USA
- SNELL SA2015 CERTIFIED
- Shell construction featuring proprietary lightweight composites.
- Side Air air induction system.
- Extended chin foil captures downward airflow to reduce helmet lift and buffeting.
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact’s “intelligent” single piece variable-density core.
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra).
- Fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125″ Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.