Alpinestars GP Pro Firesuit
Incorporating a new assembly construction for improved levels of breathability and comfort, the anatomically optimized, multi-layer GP Pro Suit features advanced safety materials which offer highly effective heat transfer protection. Coming in a range of new colors, this extremely lightweight FIA and SFI homologated suit, which has been developed in Formula 1, WEC and NASCAR, has strategically placed stretch inserts for greater freedom of movement and performance.
• Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash.
• Ribbed, stretchable wrist and foot cuffs (boot cut version features hemmed finish).
• Available in men's EURO sizes, 44 – 60.
• Highly durable and technical premium leather, multi-panel construction for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
• Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.
• Extensive, advanced poly stretch inserts on chest, underarm and rear shoulder for an excellent fit optimized for all styles of riding and helps keep jacket sleeves positioned close to rider’s body.
• Extensive accordion leather stretch panels above elbow areas allow greater range of movement and helps reduce arm fatigue.
• Perforated padded panels integrated into main shell and sleeves for improved fit.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction helps reduce riding fatigue and prevent material bunching.
• Combination snap button and zipper wrist closures for secure and customized fit.
• Velcro and D-ring waist adjustments ensure highly customized fit and secures jacket in position.
• Ventilation inlets on shoulders are zippered to allow efficient regulation of interior temperature.
• Soft 3D mesh collar construction plus 3D mesh cuff edging for improved comfort and breathability.
• Mesh liner construction for improved breathability, comfort and ventilation.
• Certified to FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2A Level 5 standard.
• Innovative, lightweight multi-layer construction offers improved comfort levels and anatomical fit while giving garment greater excellent breathability.
• 100% Nomex® outer layer provides excellent resistance to heat.
• Nomex®-based mid-layer for maximum heat transfer protection.
• Aramidic fiber inner liner for additional heat-resistance performance, moisture-wicking and durability.
• Shoulder construction features additional padded panels for extra cushioning under HANS device and belts.